Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Help out with fraxyl's 5k replay OF DOOM! 
Help out with fraxyl's 5k replay OF DOOM!
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Help out with fraxyl's 5k replay OF DOOM!  
I want to try making one of those millions of cars replays all the kids have been talking about and I think this track will look pretty awesome with thousands of cars driving all over it. You will crash! >:d

Here is the track to race on! (It's pretty hardcore loopage)
Learner Driver

5k?!
How many terabytes of RAM do you have?
Beetle Racer

I've never really done one before, so I don't really know the limits. But I have 16GB, although TM2 isn't a 64bit app, so... I don't think that will help much. XD

I just like the sound of 5k and I'm willing to give it a shot. Unless it's not technically possible. Then I'll just use the max that I can!
Learner Driver

So, at 1k the game slowly filled up my RAM until it quit itself while trying to open my replay with 1104 cars at over minimum graphic settings.

If you are seriously going for 5k then either you'll be rendering at terrible settings or you use at least a terabyte of RAM to render.
Beetle Racer

Over exaggeration much.
Deep fried

Forzyy says:
Over exaggeration much.

@me or @him?
Beetle Racer

Either way, the only thing that matters is that I don't think anyone is interested enough to actually help. :/
Learner Driver

I did this map^^ Its really fun but too long for 5k replay ;s and there is not a lot people who liking loop, people like standart track...
Learner Driver

I know what you mean, Zooty. I didn't like loops either, after a while I just started to embrace the loopage. They're still hard, but provide an interesting challenge.

Seems people are getting less hardcore and as a result from complaints, the interesting mappers go back to safe methods and tame, easy tracks.

Rather than giving up, I'm going to challenge myself to get 100 replays on this track and see what happens!
Learner Driver

Good luck! (y)
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem