Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Canyon cars headlights 
Canyon cars headlights
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Canyon cars headlights  
Hey all , not sure if this is the right place or not but if someone could help I would appreciate it :d
Just wanting to know if others have problem regarding the cars headlights i.e. on night maps or unlit areas.
For me , the cars headlights just glow but do not emit light onto track surface making the driving on night maps especially , very difficult as am usually guessing track path :s
I have tried to contact Ubisoft support but no results as yet. My computer is more than capable to run this game.My graphics drivers are up to date - yes BF3 working fine. Tmuf was never a problem as all 7 environments the lights functioned. I have even redownloaded the game twice now and reinstalled with no success.
If anyone has any positive ideas to this matter would appreciate any and all feedback :)
p.s. it would be nice to race some good night maps if only I could see the track :|
Learner Driver

Go into your launcher settings, make sure shaders are set to "nice" or "very nice".

That should fix your problem.
Site Leader

Thanks so much eyebo (y) this worked and headlights fuctioned. My settings adapted to graphics card was "very fast".
Unfortunately the display quality suffers greatly :s when set to "nice or very nice" as I get low frame rate. I think my normal was 150 fps which was excellent.
Anyhow, will fiddle with settings a little more :$ to see if can find a good medium.
Again thanks for your quick response,
Cheers , Steve .. :d
Learner Driver

Good to hear.

I recommend turning off "high definition" textures if you haven't already. For me, that greatly improved performance, more than any other setting I've adjusted.

Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Will give that a go also (y) thanks eyebo much appreciated advice (y)
I normally assumed that for TM2 that graphics and dynamics would have been much better :$ but obviously not :s sure many improvements.
Something Nadeo should look more carefully at as track makers become more sofisticated in their building and tech skills :-w
Again - many thanks :d
Cheers , steve ;)
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem