Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  trackmania 2 canyon 3 day pass 
trackmania 2 canyon 3 day pass
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
trackmania 2 canyon 3 day pass  
i have tried the 3 day pass and am well impressed. so if i buy the game do i have to re download it or can i just use the key ?, also do i lose everything if i have to re download it or will i still be able to continue from when my pass expired and will i get the extra features after buying it i.e. play downloaded tracks, buy tracks and get dailey planets, which i cannot have access to at the moment ?
Learner Driver

Tracks on Mania Exchange here are free. So you don't have to ever pay for those.

If you buy the game I'm 99% sure you won't have to re-download it.

You also won't lose any tracks you've built, unless you uninstall the game and choose to have it clear your user files (it gives the option to do this when uninstalling).

What I'm not sure about is whether you will keep the same login if you buy it. I would assume that you would be able to keep your same login.

We're a community site though. You might be able to get a more definitive answer from the Official Support Forums.
Site Leader

jimllfixit53 says:
buy tracks

the horror
Moped Racer

got the rest of my answers from the official support forum and what was i thinking about buying tracks ?????? when i got all i need here :cool: many thanks all (y)
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem