planets
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
planets  
just a quicky, i have been searching the forums just to find out about the currency PLANETS. i know you get them when you get a gold,silver or bronze time, but do you still get them when you start up the game once a day as with TMUF and if so how many ? can't find anything specific on other forums.
Learner Driver

Yes, you get 20 each day.
Segmentation fault
Old Age Caravanner

many thanks. pity it's not as much as TMUF, but every bit helps ;)
Learner Driver

It will add up once more titles/environments are released and you get 20 per title per day.
Site Leader

planets are just as useles as coppers though.
Old Age Caravanner

... which means they're actually quite useful and can be used for many things.

- Buying buddy slots
- Buying skins from ManiaLinks
- Investing in upgrading your server to a 40k-80k server
- Making competitions and offering planets as prizes

There's other things too, but those are some of the main things I use them for.

I think we'll see even more uses for them in the future. Best to save them up.
Site Leader

I see your point eyebo, but I personally don't use planets for anything. Really. Nothing. If someone offers planets for me I don't want them
Beetle Racer

I guess it all depends on what you're interested in and how involved you are in supporting other people's projects. I buy a lot of skins off the unc-crew manialink, for instance, because I want to support them and I also like using the skins for screenshots and videos. Maybe you're really good at skinning and do all your own skins. I'm not, and I don't.

My point is, even if planets seemingly have no use for you personally, it doesn't mean they're useless, and it doesn't mean they're stupid like some people try to say. :p
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

planets will always be usefull, as the game develops and new environments are added, i'm sure a lot of extra's will be added and made available, where planets will be needed for that extra add on or a special track and keep you intrested playing as with TMUF.
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem