Replay
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Replay  
I want film a video on my track.
so i have been did a lot replay and save these replay.

I want import these replay in my track ( in introduction ) but its not working, it said : impossible to import this replay
but why ? its the same track... why we can import replay in intro :s

i think there is no other manner to film a video... i import replay, edit my intro and film the intro, but i cant import replay.

I dont want do my replay in ''rec'' in the introduction because i want approx 100 replay and im not going do that in one day, so i really want play track, save and import, but i cant.

can you explain me how import replay in a introductin ?
Learner Driver

If you're looking to shoot a video, then you want to open them all up in the edit replay function. I don't quite remember how to do that (I'm not near my desktop at the moment.).

I would not recommend putting 100 replays into a track. Replay files really blow up the track size, and if you add too many, you will not be able to upload it here or play it on servers. Depending on the track, you can exceed file size limits with much less than 100 replays.
Sports Saloon Racer

Ok, but you are not answer to my question :s
Learner Driver

What I'm saying is that if you're making a video of your track, then you don't need to import replays into the introduction. The edit replays function is best for making videos.

If you need to import a replay into an intro, click the "import ghosts" button in the intro editor. It should be in the top left corner. As far as I know, this should work even if the track in the replay and the track you're editing are different.
Sports Saloon Racer

Bucky is still stuck back in TrackMania Nations Forever. :p Indeed, there was an import ghost button back in that game.

However, in TM2 you have to open the replay in the replay editor, choose "export clip" at the top left, and save the replay as a clip. Then when you're editing the intro you can import the ghost by using the "import clip" button at the top left in the MediaTracker.
Site Leader

Actually, I did look at the MP wiki, but I think it was the replay editor page that showed the import ghosts functions. :p
Sports Saloon Racer

Replay editor doesn't have import ghost either. Just import clip. I just looked.
Site Leader

OK thank you for your answer
and do you know how do a film like that ? http://www.tm-tube.com/video/26467/Warped
i use personalise cam but its hard to follow the car :s
Last edited by Zooty,
Learner Driver

Anchor and Target can help with that.
Site Leader

what is that ? :|
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem