some weird bug
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
some weird bug  
I was happy building my next track when sudently i found a stupid situation -.-

I didnt use blockmix, i dont know what the hell this block is, i can't select it with ctrl + click, i can't delete
I simply don't know what I did to get that ^^

some solutions for this problem? 8-|
Old Age Caravanner

hmm, there was a known issue in the beta with that sign piece but i thought it was fixed. very interesting. If it is the same as in the beta then my only suggestion is that you have to start over building your track. 8-|
Beetle Racer

I would also report it on the TM forums. I don't know how much bug fixing will get done this late, but it's worth a shot.
Sports Saloon Racer

Dafuq?! Never had this without blockmixing... If its really not removable, just make there more dirt around that it looks usual :)
Beetle Racer

This exists on the MX Crew on Canyon 1 track. I assumed it was because the track was started during an early beta. But it's quite interesting to see it still exists. If you could send the map file, I'll update the bug report thread that I already made in the closed beta forum so they can see its still an issue in this version of the game.

When did you start this map and what did you do (block or scenery placements) that led to it happening (if you know)?

I didn't have the opportunity to re-create this with the mx Crew on Canyon 1 track, because this bug already existed for a long time by the time it was my turn to build on it.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

don't scare me like that banjee xD
another weird bug i found lol

This morning I found a pratically solution :) i might want to share it if more people have problems
Nadeo did some mistakes in this aspect but also did something good: those bugs, you can't delete and you can't select but remember: you can't select

this is where the copy paste function comes handy
Select ALL the track blocks with that function and save it into marcoblock file (the bug blocks are not selected)
open a new track and paste then into it and it's done
you need to make mediatracker again or you might want to save the mt clips and import then into your new track
Old Age Caravanner

We posted at nearly the same time, so you might have missed my question. ;)
Site Leader

eyebo (516) says:

I deleted the bug track sorry :/ i dont know if i can recreate the bug again but i will check it for sure
the 2nd bug i show it's easy to do i think the images speak by thenselves
Old Age Caravanner

i have seen this before..no its not with block mixing ;)
what i did was to put 2 blocks then remove one and it leaves a glitch thing behind...
think its where the 2 pixels crossed over each other !!!

say for example the in first pic you place the radio tower mast on the ground then add the hole
you then clipped the edge of the tower ! block and made it look funny lol
and the same with the other with the bridge

i have tried doiing again but it did not work lol
also i think its linked to the ground/trees block in someway...

wraith
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

fabio_m says:
eyebo (516) says:

I deleted the bug track sorry :/ i dont know if i can recreate the bug again but i will check it for sure
the 2nd bug i show it's easy to do i think the images speak by thenselves

nevermind this post
I found the buggy track and I sent you a pm :p
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem