Light Car... oO'
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Light Car... oO'  
Hum, i want take a clip light car in my track, but when i take a clip and put the light car, its do nothing, there is no light car.
What need to do for do working the light car ?
thank you
Last edited by Ashley,
Old Age Caravanner

look in the configurations in the launcher, FX editing must be activated, if I understood your problem right ;)
Beetle Racer

dont really know what you mean and where need to go, but in my luncher config all is activate, is it the postprocess FXs?
light car is not running again
Old Age Caravanner

oh, you mean these two lines that come out of the backlights? Sorry, my game is set on german, so I don't know the right translations^^ errm, also had that once, but I don't know how to fix that, sorry :(
Beetle Racer

yes backlights :( i dont see it even if a take a clip and put light car
Old Age Caravanner

You need Shaders to be set to "Nice" or "VeryNice" for headlights to work in-game.
Site Leader

Hmmm, the lines that come out of the brake lights of the car are called "Trails" in english. If you are talking about the VehicleLight block then be sure that your track is not at night or sunset because the car lights are already on in those moods and the block will do nothing.
Beetle Racer

thank you banjee, im so stupid :s :| :$
its working now :done:
Old Age Caravanner

No problem :cool:
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem