Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  Zotac TM2 cup searching for maps! 
Zotac TM2 cup searching for maps!
Page: 5 of 8
Locked  0 Observer

Ah sorry, haven't seen that it was already used :$
My fault, you can hit me :p
Thx for choosing this map: zotac painkiller
Last edited by tcq,
Moped Racer

... says:
Ah sorry, haven't seen that it was already use

Indeed. I will publish "Laika Boss" when I have interest to make a screenshot ^^
Beetle Racer

How about taking the TM2L Maps for Zotac until the TGC1 starts?
Moped Racer

Will discuss it,gonna be normal maps this week anyways
Old Age Caravanner

yep. the idea behind is following:
during TWL the zotac cup was great. You took part and even if you didn't win it was a good train for TWL matches and TNC matches. So you didn't train the maps only for Zotac.

Now it's getting hard with the motivation. You need hours to nolife if u want to have a real chance to win and if you loose in the end the whole train was worth nothing. Well, for me it's maybe more sensefull to concentrate on university stuff now, cause training for zotac costs simply too much time. But it would be different with tm2l maps, cause I have to train them anyway; and the zotac cup is in addition a nice train for tm2l matches. Maybe some other players would also enjoy this; less tracks to train per week.
;)
Moped Racer

Sound logic. (y)
Site Leader

Demise says:

Requirements:
-Tech only

Im building a 300kmh full speed transition slide track. Its full of drifts. Does this count as tech too?
Quad Bike Racer

Can't say for sure without actually seeing the track,but I guess it wouldn't be what we're looking for
Old Age Caravanner

Ok thx, once its done ill show you anyway and hope you like it. ;)
Quad Bike Racer

Emailed in a map yesterday, hope you like it wee ;)
Moped Racer
Page: 5 of 8 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem