Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Timing of feature implementation 
Timing of feature implementation
Page: 3 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

The four times are stored (AT, G, S and B), but aren't displayed. Rather than just displaying the AT, it makes more sense to display them all.
Deep fried

I think i dont understand :$
but i mean remove AT in the detail tag and add AT in Author Options as i describe above..

i dont know how hard it is for you to implement that, but i love that idea :)
Beetle Racer

GSB - gold, silver, bronze.
Zimmer Racer

eyebo (701) says:
I'm with you though, I feel the frustration that some of these features are missing, most notably the features that would make a huge difference in tracking the authors I want to follow.

I think it's already possible in a way when you add poeple to your buddy list. I think it's already a nice feature and there's no big difference for me, if I see a notation in MX on directly in the game and works pretty well as long as the people you want to track are the same you want as buddies. :p
It would be a nice feature though, when it would work like for example youtube, when the number of subscribers is displayed it would be a completely new situation and also some kind of competition bewteen the authors. ^^
Anyway, I think you're right a list of tracks by subscribed authors right on the font page would be really comfortable. :d

SPIDER (207) says:
Some moderator can move this somewhere, iam not sure where to put it 8-|
Please Forzyy add real AT time in maps, this is enoying me, to have to dl track to find out what my at is or draw map to notepad and find "109561"..works to, but very tedious
I want to see direct what my at is.

Now ==>> Author Time: 1:10.00
FIX ==>> Author Time: 1:09.561

Or add AT IN Author Options
AT 1:09:561

How about writing your AT in the Author comment? You and everyone else can see it then anytime without any other circumstances. ;)
Moped Racer

but you can't see it on other tracks, that's the "problem".
Zimmer Racer
Page: 3 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem