Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  Nesrally`s tracks (and competition !) 
Nesrally`s tracks (and competition !)
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Nesrally`s tracks (and competition !)  
This is my first track in Canyon. It`s an easy, fast and short dirt track and the first in a planned series, where the idea is to race all the letters in my nick, from N to y, and when finish, I will make a video from it where the first in finish in a letter track will start the amount of time ahead in the next track... and also there will be a different mod for every letter Therefore, I`m hoping that the one uploading replay in the first, also will upload in the next, a.s.o..... So, enjoy the race, and later on, enjoy the video !

Last edited by Nesrally,
Moped Racer

Why this [ track=full]18134[/track ] does not work for me????
Moped Racer

WITHOUT spaces :d

Quad Bike Racer

Ahhhhh... sorry for being such a nooob.... but is my first time...... Tnx a lot !
Moped Racer

Second track in my little dirt series is out !

Last edited by Nesrally,
Moped Racer

Number 3 of my mini dirt series is out ! This time a little longer and wider curves..... Check it out !

The girl decorating the screenshot is Rhona, my gf... picture submitted with her permission... (l)

Last edited by Nesrally,
Moped Racer

Nesrallycross r is out ! This time with the custom block desert.... Discover the fun of racing in a desert road !
Screenshot again decorated with my beautiful gf Rhona....
U need to have latest version of TMUnlimiter and to download the custom block "Desert.macroblock" in order to race this track. U can download it from here;
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19849814/DesertOutput.zip
After downloading the zip file, u just extract it and copy/move the pak file to ;user/my document/ManiaPlanet/packs..
The gbx file goes to ;user/my document/ManiaPlanet/Blocks/Canyon... (If there is no Canyon folder there, make one.....) If anything is unclear, just PM me....

Enjoy the race !
[Bad Track/Map Link]
Moped Racer

My first LOL track takes a new turn in the new possibilities with the new custom blocks. This time u can actually drive in water ! But water as we know slows us down, so try to avoid it as much as possible ! U cannot avoid it 100%, but by finding the best route u can limit it...

And also for this U need to have latest version of TMUnlimiter and to download the custom block "Desert.macroblock" in order to race this track. U can download it from here
After downloading the zip file, u just extract it and copy/move the pak file to ;user/my document/ManiaPlanet/packs..
The gbx file goes to ;user/my document/ManiaPlanet/Blocks/Canyon... (If there is no Canyon folder there, make one.....)
Download the latest TMunlimiter here
Important ! ; In order for it to work properly, u need to start TM with TMunlimiter FIRST, before u open the track or any replay ! ! !
If anything is unclear, just PM me....

Give it a try!

[Bad Track/Map Link]
Last edited by Nesrally,
Moped Racer

This is letter a in my Nesrallycross series, where, as stated before, the purpose is to race all the letter in my nick, where after finish the last, I will make a video where all the races being connected to one race, by let the winner of each track start so much ahead in the next track as he was ahead in the previous track. The result as after letter r is as follow; (total time for all track... Track not raced are counted with the time 36,00, as it cannot be counted as 0)

Result:
Updated pr. 16.05.2012
Nr. Name: Total time:
1. Jarek 90,94
2. Nesrally 91,49
3. Rhona 92,28
4. mlokan 93,54
5. kluster 94,04
6. Spider 94,77
7. Nibor 108,75
8. Gosaft 115,95
9. ohei2 116,59
10. Princess 119,62
11. Speedracer 125,36
12. Sticky 125,87
13. Wouter 127,57
14. stevenamtaan 128,17
15. Ropesbart 128,86
16. Keirabxtch 138,67
17. Hartenbach 139,37
18. Nimrod 158,04
19. wormi 158,90
20. Xcaliber 159,09
21. OLDA_X 159,99
22. Mr.DVD 160,10
23. ymce 160,41
24. Patriot 168,57
25. NKAc_street 169,44

Last edited by Nesrally,
Moped Racer
[b]New series; "CANYON UNVEILED"[/b]  
First track in my new series "CANYON UNVEILED !"
Discover new well hidden secret natural racing area, never before made into race in Canyon !
Start, one finish, one CP, is all it takes to make this into an exiting race !
Give it a try !

N.b.; Require TMUnlimiter

[Bad Track/Map Link]
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem