Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Mania Exchange Financial Report [Apr 2012] 
Mania Exchange Financial Report [Apr 2012]
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Mania Exchange Financial Report [Apr 2012]  
I feel I should make a report of how Mania Exchange and TMX is doing financially.

As many of you will know, in January we had to ask users to donate to the site so that we could pay our next server bill. Following that we moved to a new server in order to reduce our yearly costs. Well, I am pleased to say that we are on course to be able to pay the next invoice which will be due in February 2013. Advertising income has been doing okay (mainly due to the TMNF TMX site) and donations are steady (due largely to MX users, but also to some TMX users). Side by side these two streams are covering what each months costs would be if we were paying monthly.

:)

Thanks to all of you out there who support our sites, you know who you are and so do we!
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

Great to hear (l)
· · · – – – · · ·

good news :d
Old Age Caravanner

nice. (l)
Beetle Racer

That's good (y) I'm happy to have contributed.
Feels gooood!

Good! :)
Learner Driver

Très bon! :cool:
Beetle Racer

@mra: please read my pm on tmx nations forever... :)
Learner Driver

Good to hear! The world just wouldn't be the same without TMX or MX! 8-|
Moped Racer

I want to donate ! But I dont have paypal.... there should be other option...Not all have paypal and not all want to have it....same with credit card.... If MX could provide us with an account, it would be easy for me to transfer money from my account and mark it with "donation" and my loggin here.....

Edit...Ok, seems like mx dont need the money, so I withdraw my offer... :(
Last edited by Nesrally,
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem