Autosave
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Autosave  
Is there any way to autosave a track you currently working on?

my TMC freezes alot ... sometimes i can work 2 hours sometimes it freezes every 10 minutes ...
I have no idea why, this is very annoying ...
and it happened again, i am mad as hell ...
i did build a track and was very happy with it ... but i was in this building trance, completely in
my trackbuilding world ... and forgot to save more often ... so now i lost like 1+ hour of work ...

so if anybody got a hint ... you are welcome ;) :d
Learner Driver

I've never heart about a autosave in the editor. But maybe you can set an alert on your phone or something on every 10 minutes that you don't forget ;)
Beetle Racer

There's an Autosave Maniascript that comes with the game. Just click on the icon for Plugins. It's just to the right of the underground mode icon.

There is an AutoSave and an Example_SimpleAutoSave script. I think the Example_SimpleAutoSave is what I used during the beta.

I haven't actually used them since then as I'm in the habit of saving every 15mins or so.

...okay I just went and tried them and when I turn either one on I get a compilation error... so apparantly the code is out of date or something.

You could always try asking for a new one in the ManiaScript section of the ManiaPlanet forums. It's probably not very complicated to write one if you know what you're doing. Or perhaps even the existing ones could be modified/fixed.
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem