Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  where to put stickers for the ingame painter? 
where to put stickers for the ingame painter?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
where to put stickers for the ingame painter?  
can somebody tell me where I have to put the pic-files that they appear as sticker in the ingame painter? I tried to find it out by myself but I did not succeed as you probably can guess :p

I just wanna add some stickers to a car skin and it would be much easier for me just to put them ingame on the car than learning how 2 paint a car in photoshop.

thank you (y)
Beetle Racer

C:\Users\Nimrod\Documents\ManiaPlanet\Media\Painter\Stickers
Moped Racer

thanks a lot, gonna try that later (y)
Beetle Racer

I tried it, but it didn't worked. I also tried many different formats like png, ddg, bmp, jpg and many others, but none of this worked :(
Beetle Racer

Each sticker needs to be in a sub folder, containing two files..One for the sticker it self, must be .tga, dont know the max size, but 800x800 works....one for the icon, must be .dds, absolute size 64x64..

Edit; Forget to tell...The name of the sticker u put as folder name. The name of the sticker it self in that folder must be sticker.tga and the name of the icon .dds file must be icon.dds

Hope this helps..... 8-|

If u like u can have a bunch of cool stickers from me.....everything from flames, brands, a.s.o.
Last edited by Nesrally,
Moped Racer

Its not a waste to give a little feedback if it was of any help for u Nimrod ! .... :$
Last edited by Nesrally,
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem