Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  A vid of my latest Press Forward map [PF]-Pinball 
A vid of my latest Press Forward map [PF]-Pinball
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
A vid of my latest Press Forward map [PF]-Pinball  
Hello TM2 addicts, I'd like to take a moment to share the vid of my first Press Forward map.(and my first serious TM2 vid)
I have put a lot of work on this and the track is over 4 minutes long! Which is quite rare these days.
The video is 5+ minutes and I hope you will find the time to take a look at it so my hard work wasn't for nothing.
And maybe rate my vid or perhaps award my track on MX if you like it.

There are links to download this track in the description of the video.

Links to the video:

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uCmygZozQ0

TM-Tube - http://www.tm-tube.com/video/26917/%5BP ... ball+Movie

I hope you like it.
Njoy!

p.s. feedback is always welcome.
Last edited by eyebo,
Learner Driver

Extremely cool video of an insane track at display with very nice effects, i'm very new to Press Forward tracks but anyway my jaw dropped several times watching the insane driving at display... very entertaining for me at least (y)

Voted: :award: :award: :award: :award: :award:
G-kart Racer

Hey Falkers, thnx man. I like your vids too.
And to be honest, I had more fun for making this track than I had making the 60+ 'normal' tracks I did in the past.
(y)
Learner Driver

Nice vid!
Feels gooood!

Fantastic video and very good PF track as well,puts mine to shame. :) Love the orange tint on the track, the free advertising for "dunlop" nice move, you should get them to sponsor your tracks, they are always looking for ways to get their name out there! (l) Great spins, snaps and stadium feel with the car and everything about it.

Good work,

Santi
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem