Key
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Key  

I have bought TM2 before but this is a new PC and I don't have it installed.
I've searched the download installer on my Maniaplanet page and at the moment i'm donwloading it.
Knowing TM very well it will ask me for a key, but I cannot find the email where the key is and i've lost the HDD where my text file with the validation code and the player key were.
How to retrieve them back?

Please, help me.
Hardarm
Old Age Caravanner

Cerovan says:
If you have bought the game on GamesPlanet, please contact them at support.maniaplanet.en@gamesplanet.com but if it's Ubisoft, contact them at http://support.ubisoft.com :)

Site Leader

Don't you usually have an e-mail with information regarding your online purchase and information of the game itself?
Feels gooood!

Sticky says:
Don't you usually have an e-mail with information regarding your online purchase and information of the game itself?

Hardarm says:
Knowing TM very well it will ask me for a key, but I cannot find the email where the key is

Answering quotes with quotes is fun. 8-|
Site Leader

eyebo (741) says:

Answering quotes with quotes is fun. 8-|

Woops :o
Feels gooood!

Hey, i've searched for "Gamesplanet" on my emails and the order came on. :)
Anyways There's only my Player key, but I have visited my page so I can put the key to put a new validation code! :)
(That's what I remember though), if i'm wrong the problem still continues, if I am right then I have no problems anymore. :)
Thank you all
Last edited by Hardarm,
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem