Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  How to "Apply an image directly to the skin texture" ? 
How to "Apply an image directly to the skin texture" ?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
How to "Apply an image directly to the skin texture" ?  
I tried for hours to figure it out by my self, google it, read in Mania Creative, a.s.o., and have not been able to find any info about this topic..

Anybody knows a little about this?

There is only 2 default image for this in the ingame painter. If i only could find where those two files are hidden, then i could figure out a lot, but i have been looking all over for it, but cannot find.....
Moped Racer

which two files are you talking about and do they have any names ingame? I'd try to search for them :)

you talk about dirt and prelight? then: C:\ManiaPlanet\PacksCache\TMCanyon_skins.zip\Media\Painter\Vehicles\CanyonCar\Layers
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

Nope, they do not have any name, thats the problem....
Screenshot here;
Moped Racer

well, these ARE dirt and prelight, and these files are in the folder (zip file) I mentioned above (y)

C:\ManiaPlanet\PacksCache\TMCanyon_skins.zip\Media\Painter\Vehicles\CanyonCar\Layers

or first open C:\ManiaPlanet\PacksCache and go on ^^
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

Oh, Wow ! U was damn right it was ! Thank u Space ! (l) U made my day, or shall I say night...its 21.15 here already...
And this easy info was not any place to find out there..... Seems like there is a lot to do with making tutorials in Mania Creative.... :p

I make a new deep saying;

"From the young boys shall the old of age learn."
-Nesrally-
Moped Racer

np and thank you too ^^
Zimmer Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem