Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Call out to "realistic" tracks 
Call out to "realistic" tracks
Page: 3 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

Banjee says:
Here is a Title, which, if I have read it correctly has a solo campaign composed completely of "realistic" tracks. Go check it out! :cool:

Edit: lol forgot the link: here it is. :$

Just finishing all the track in this title, I have to say; IT CAN`T BE MORE REALISTIC THEN THIS ! ! ! ! I mean come on, whit the limitation of a racing game like this after all have, by tracks made by users only, and not by professionals programmers, paid gigantic salary by companies, it`s just amazing, and a start of a new era in ManiaPlanet... Give it a try mates ! Lets compete here ! All the tracks are now uploaded here in MX and we can compete on this wonderful tracks.....in all from desert, to arctic environments....... (l)
Moped Racer

Nesrally says:
All the tracks are now uploaded here in MX and we can compete on this wonderful tracks.....in all from desert, to arctic environments.

Links or track names, please.
Learner Driver

Just search for 'meuh' as author and you'll find 30 tracks. 6-2 Pikes Peak for example.
Moped Racer

RachoVolker says:
Just search for 'meuh' as author and you'll find 30 tracks. 6-2 Pikes Peak for example.

Wow, NT there Racho ! (y)
Moped Racer
Page: 3 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem