Its been awhile
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Its been awhile  
Hey maniacs! :d

I haven't been playing TM games in a very long time and now with all that Shootmania hype, i got this urge to play TM2 again. I've been completely off radar so i have no idea what's going on in mania world. So what's new? Is anyone still playing this game? How is the community? Any new updates? How are tracks? FS vs. Tech? etc, etc...
Learner Driver

Hey KoBe,

Nice to see you still around!

Tech seems to be a bit more popular than FS these days (or maybe I'm just biased 8-|). The FS tracks that are released tend to have some natural track induced slides in them, as that provides a nice challenge to keep your speed through the slides.

ShootMania is now in alpha (as announced on the maniaplanet blog). It looks to be a really fun skill-based FPS judging from the videos that we've seen so far from various competitions. The highlight there will be the various game modes and the ability to make your own game modes.

There's rumors that the second TM2 environment "Valley" may come by the end of the year.

And yeah, people still play Canyon. There's always full servers whenever I get on.

Looking back at TMO and TMS though, they started a bit slow. With the increasing of diversity in TM2 I have no doubt that the community will continue to grow and have a longevity similar to that of United.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Hey mate welcome back! The community is going strong and holding together but there aren't as many from when TM2 first came out but with the release of Valley, hopefully some more people will start to come back 8-|

Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem