Block Mixing
Page: 1 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer
Block Mixing  
Does anyone know how to yet? the two programes i used for TMN/U don't work but is there anything out there YET? that allows blockmixing?
Learner Driver

Doesn't look like it. Be patient, it will take a while.
Rise from the ashes!

SInce in early alpha versions the ingame editor had a blockmixing option (button), it wont be to long until someone unlocks that feature by making a .dll or smt like it.
Learner Driver

breach says:
SInce in early alpha versions the ingame editor had a blockmixing option (button), it wont be to long until someone unlocks that feature by making a .dll or smt like it.

I think it didn't really work.
Back in action!

pls dont begin blockmixing. blockmixing is unneeded, ugly, and annoying. just build tracks witht eh block the way Nadeo meant them to be used. it may take some more creativity but it will be a good challenge for you... =p
Beetle Racer

i only can underline banjee's post! (y)
G-kart Racer

Banjee says:
pls dont begin blockmixing. blockmixing is unneeded, ugly, and annoying. just build tracks witht eh block the way Nadeo meant them to be used. it may take some more creativity but it will be a good challenge for you... =p

Apparently, since they even had a blockmix button (and I know florent has mentioned this as a possibility in the full game too), Nadeo doesn't agree with you.
· · · – – – · · ·

Banjee says:

How about people who don't want to see their creativity limited by the fact that you are scared of more options?
Moped Racer

ok haters. just know that if Nadeo ever does make that button a reality, you will never see me using it. 8-|
Beetle Racer

blockmixing IS limitation of creativity (of allready limited creativity of the mappers IMO)
G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem