Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Track uploading bug August 2012 
Track uploading bug August 2012
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Track uploading bug August 2012  
well i just noticed something,
yesterday at 0h12 I uploaded a map of mine and back then everything was fine,
so now this morning I go look to my map and what do I see?

the map was split up into 2 parts on the MX
there were suddenly 2 maps of me with the same file and name
only the original track page had the whole AC but it had a image error

and the "duplicate" only had a screenshot and a not working trackfile on the page...

Ok So I've deleted this duplicate and tried to upload my screenshot on the "main" track page,
but once I press on upload (with either what screenshot I use with the right pixels)
I get this text:
Error

There was an error while processing your request ...

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Click here to go back

Exception Information

Stack trace for the exception above.

at TmExchange.Core.Context.FileUploader.ReadTrack(String path, Guid fileGUID)
at TmExchange.Controllers.UploadController.Track_Edit_Details(Int64 id)
at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass15.b__12()
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)

now it seems that .Lo had the same problem last time he uploaded a map that the map was duplicated by the website itself...

I hope this can be fixed :)

lolig

edit: I just noticed that there is going on many more than only this...

I can't even delete any of these maps, and once I want to update anything of the track this same error occures...

Trackpage: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/24203/no-jokes
Last edited by FT»lolig,
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem