INTRO
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
INTRO  
hello everyone

i am back after sometime just to find a problem. just download the game last couple of days again. to find out
another update, my ? is is there a problem with the media again.
i just made a track and made a nice intro, but when i start the track the game skips the intro ! goes into camera behind the car, wtf whats going on now......

any feed would really help
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

I had / have the same problem, but thats because of my mouse. Somehow the settings are wrong and everytime i click once the computer makes a doubleclick. The first click switches from the editor to the intro and the second skips it. Hope you know what i mean. Maybe you have the same problem that your computer thinks you make a doubleclick. Check your mouse settings or driver maybe ;)
Greetz Freak
G-kart Racer

I cannot help Wraith, but I had the same trouble with doubleclicking (instead of one click).
After some time I realized it's not a problem with the settings (sensitivity...), but the mousetrigger is simply damaged ("geprellt"). Mabye you need a new mouse Freak (did you play a shooter in the last time? ;) ).
Hans
:d
Beetle Racer

no I have a roccat kone which works ofc fine but I have some pc problems and the driver isn installed atm :/
G-kart Racer

still got the problem, my mouse is ok, tested a new one still got same old trouble..
if i open the editor mode and run the track straight away its fine, but do something to the track,then click run it skips
the intro, its dam crazy..lol
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem