Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  too many differently styled icons? 
too many differently styled icons?
Page: 1 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer
too many differently styled icons?  

also, left column of trackpages is much longer than right one, maybe either bring back 20 awards/page or gather offline/dedi/ppo replays tables under one table with tabs?
Zimmer Racer

Everything will come together soon under the same consistent icon style. I'm bored of the current icon collection.
Deep fried

nice to hear (: and the second point?
Zimmer Racer

I'll think about it.
Deep fried

new forum icons (read/unread) are a bit uncomfortable to me. too small and hardly readable.
new trackpages are supercool though!
    md
Quad Bike Racer

md says:
new forum icons (read/unread) are a bit uncomfortable to me. too small and hardly readable.

I'll enlarge them and darken them. (y)

md says:
new trackpages are supercool though!

Thanks! Other parts of the site are getting a bit of a facelift too. 8-|
Deep fried

Another icon update. There are still some more icons to be update though. ;)

Now don't get too nippy with the list icons! Give it a day or two to grow on you. If it doesn't, then come back here with any complaints/suggestions. (brb)
Deep fried

Forzyy says:
md says:

I'll enlarge them and darken them. (y)

looking good and clear now!
    md
Quad Bike Racer

imho, new window buttons are not needed anywhere, just creates too much mess. other icons are cool tho (: maybe a biit too strongly colored. comments and time icons aren't update everywhere yet: http://puu.sh/1a0wL
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

Let's try pure grey (it suits the sites decor). I find it being pure grey makes it highly readable. Thoughts?
Deep fried
Page: 1 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem