Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  too many differently styled icons? 
too many differently styled icons?
Page: 2 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

indeed it is, but i would keep the award icon coloured to give it a bit more "eye-weight"

edit: [bitch mode] also the baloon-shaped comment icon is too thick... i'd reduce the outline by 1pixel [/bitch mode]

8-|
Last edited by md,
    md
Quad Bike Racer

I never designed the icons and I don't have time to modify them. I'll try the alternative comment icon which is only the outline - it doesn't look as thick. ;)
Deep fried

I agree with md to keep the award icon colored. :)
Beetle Racer

wow, i just wanted to write the exact same thing as md ;)
But yea, some colour would be really nice
Learner Driver

looks super cute now ^^ just I still dislike "new window" buttons everywhere, and LB rating ("value") icon is still old (:
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

do not like the grey colour for the award cup, liked the gold one "old" much better
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Forzyy says:
Let's try pure grey (it suits the sites decor). I find it being pure grey makes it highly readable. Thoughts?

I think not, look from drab gray, dark and unfriendly.
Who wants a gray cup and everything else in gray ?
Someone died or once again a cheap copy of Facebook ?
Before, it was a thousand times fairer and clearer.
Moreover, everything is too fat and clumsy.

BTW, soon all the flags in gray ? ;)
Last edited by Patriot,
Quad Bike Racer

it's just an "icon pack" (which is really a font): http://fortawesome.github.com/Font-Awesome/

it's easily possible to color all the symbols or resize them (yeah, I agree icons might be a bit too big and stand too close to each other).

forzy, why don't you use icon-external-link for new windows? ;P
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

Forzyy says:
I never designed the icons and I don't have time to modify them. I'll try the alternative comment icon which is only the outline - it doesn't look as thick. ;)

i can adjust it for you if you give me the image file. it's a 2 minutes job on photoshop ;)
    md
Quad Bike Racer

it's a font, link above. there is alternative comments icon with outline only.
Zimmer Racer
Page: 2 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem