Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Mixed feeling about titles 
Mixed feeling about titles
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Mixed feeling about titles  
As before, when the custom-blocks finely arrived at the stage, I was super exited... This new title Here just totally disappointing me in one way, but in some other way kept up my excitement for what is possible.... If we compare the easy to get, and implement in new tracks, by the work and innovation of arc, to the complicated process of making new blocks available in tracks via the now implemented "new objects (i.e. blocks)only via new titles", it just sucks imo...... I feel that the custom blocks maker by arc, and all the promising simplicity about it, was effectively killed by Nadeo, by introducing the "Bigger and better picture" by the "object via titles" idea....

Now, by have to makes titles, which is, in fact, a good idea, if it could go hand in hand with the "just new blocks imported into standard Canyon environment" without the need for making titles, I feel it is just for the more skilled developer among us, and not for the common racer and mapmaker, like me, without any deep computer skills.......

One reason for this big disappointment for me, was the fact that, this first title, imo, did not brought anything new to the game, that could not be acquired by just a simple mod alone..... As far as I could see, there was no new blocks there, and really nothing at all that could not been done with the original canyon by simply use a mod.....

Correct me if my feeling is wrong, but I just had to voice this mixed feeling about what i have been waiting for, for so long..... I might have overlooked something..... 8-|
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem