Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  cloudfront.net ?! 
cloudfront.net ?!
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
cloudfront.net ?!  
New is, when I cloudfront.net not allow than can I not award.
What is cloudfront.net ?

... says:

Registrant:
Legal Department
Amazon.com, Inc.
PO BOX 81226
Seattle WA 98108-1226
US

My question is, should you not inform us that you are now sending our data to Amazon ?
Another question is, how awarden I can if I do not want that you send my data to Amazon?

Please send me a short info and ideally even the Conditions Notice is where I'm allowed to send my data to Amazon.
Last edited by Patriot,
Quad Bike Racer

We're trialing Amazon CloudFront for a lot of our static content. This includes javascript files and stylesheets (CSS). The web applications still run on our private dedicated server which is provided by Leaseweb. Only we have access to every piece of data stored on that server. We also have a developer who is situated in the Netherlands and is able to recover hardware should anything happen. You're data isn't going anywhere and never will! (y)

No data is sent to Amazon (email addresses, passwords etc.). Amazon simply distributes the content available on the following domain: images.mania-exchange.com to EDGE locations around the world to improve performance and load times.

For example:
http://d14g28yuzueko5.cloudfront.net/backgrounds/ornaiim_bg_mx1.jpg
http://images.mania-exchange.com/backgrounds/ornaiim_bg_mx1.jpg

d14g28yuzueko5.cloudfront.net is an alias for images.mania-exchange.com.
Last edited by Forzyy,
Deep fried
Old Age Caravanner

paranoics everywhere, meh :s
Zimmer Racer

Yes Space, paranoid or not, it remains each others if he himself left with a script and cookies its data to Amazon want to pass it on or not.
Read the link from Alex then you know it.
Or do you think Amazon offers this service from Fun?
Naivety is out of place in today's world.

Thanks for the info Frozzy. I would be happy if I can even without the Amazon script could assign an award.
Quad Bike Racer

Patriot says:
it remains each others if he himself left with a script and cookies its data to Amazon want to pass it on or not.

Forzyy says:
No data is sent to Amazon (email addresses, passwords etc.)

:wait:
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

This is quite interesting. :) Thanks for the extensive info forzyy.
Site Leader

You should be more worried about the Google ads displayed on the site rather than how Amazon distributes static content. =p
Deep fried

Wrong, because the whole Google shit is already on 1. Day here deactivated (y) =p
Last edited by Patriot,
Quad Bike Racer

so proud of not giving MX money?
Zimmer Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem