Location: Home  Community Forums  Resources  Wastelands [Title Pack] 
Wastelands [Title Pack]
Page: 2 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

Ah, ok. After a closer look, I see a few new things.
THX!
:)
Beetle Racer

Indeed the custom objects in the screenshots are not well captured, since it wasn't the main target :$
Anyway, do not expect too many new blocks in the title because you are going to be disappointed. I couldn't find much realistic objects.
Last edited by FT»Mandark,
Beetle Racer

looks great.
keep up the good work!
    md
Quad Bike Racer

Hunger not appeased D:

They're looking really good! I'm quite excited for the release ;)
Learner Driver

Hey guys! I've got good news for you. I have finished half of the solo campaign :yes: (also it's my name day ^^)
So, I give you now, two more screenshots!

Hope you enjoyed! :d
Beetle Racer

Hello everyone! I am back with a News Update! :)
I have been working on the 4th set of tracks.

This is the first screen, nothing much to show off:

The tracks are realistic (even though it doesn't look like it in this screen^^), indeed, but that doesn't mean the drivers can't be crazy by themselves 8-|

This is the carpark... I think it turned out pretty cool:

Have fun, and stay tuned! ;)
Beetle Racer

I am back with a smaller update :cool:
I finished 2/3 of the solo campaign, which means Wastelands is one step closer to the release. *hooray!*

I decided to implement some trial sections in the tracks, however they are still realistic :d

Also, you are going to crash plenty of times if you are not careful 8-|

Stay tuned, and any feedback is appreciated! (y)

Beetle Racer

first one looks awesome!
Beetle Racer

Since MX was down, I couldn't post the latest screens of Wastelands here. The following pictures are from 27 Dec. 2012:

I can now officially say that, unfortunately, even if I only have 5 more tracks to finish, Wastelands will not be released in 2012. However, the release date it's going to be January 2013, and don't worry! I've got big stuff to pull out in the near future!

P.S.: Probably it doesn't fit anymore, but I have also made a Christmas/New Year screenshot. However if you want to see it you can check it HERE.
Beetle Racer

Hey everyone!
Remember when I said that I have big plans in mind? :p Recently I asked a good friend of mine paddyMania1 also known here as Nimrod to help me, by making a Trailer for my title pack, Wastelands!
So folks, prepare to see Wastelands for the first time, in motion! :cool:

Click the image to play the video

Nimrod a great job, and I am so happy he agreed to work on it! I also want you guys to check his channel, paddyMania1 because he's got cool stuff there for you to watch, then subscribe to him if you like what he does! (y)
http://www.youtube.com/user/paddyMania1?feature=watch

Have fun everyone! Wastelands is still not finished yet, but it's coming! (brb)
Beetle Racer
Page: 2 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem