Location: Home  Community Forums  Resources  Wastelands [Title Pack] 
Wastelands [Title Pack]
Page: 3 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

looks great! (l)
i'm honestly rather curious about this, keep up the good work!
    md
Quad Bike Racer

Hello everyone, back with another update! :cool:
This time, unfortunately I couldn't have much media in this, as I was focused on working and not spoiling the final tracks of Wastelands, so that's why I decided to not post that many screens this time around, however I got some info.

Advanced Tracks (ADV) The last five tracks of Wastelands, which I'm working on right now are going to be named ADV tracks, because they are long and they may put your skills learned from the previous tracks, to test!

This is one of the ADV tracks, they are pretty big, but not very long as you might think (maximum length is like 2 minutes)

Due to the lack of media to show off, I am going to put here the main station image of Wastelands just as a little teaser, even though it's going to be replaced by a better one ;)

Have fun and stay tuned, because the Ladas are close! ;)
Beetle Racer
Wastelands: Good News & Bad News  
Hello everybody.
I am back with a little update again.
This time I came with Good News and Bad News.

The Good News is, that all the content for Wastelands is finished. All solo tracks, all soundtrack put together, even a release header. Wastelands should have been released by now, if the bad news wouldn't be there:
The bad news is, that due to some issue, I cannot update the title pack. I keep getting internal errors, so basically, I cannot put everything that I made together. I assume that NADEO is to blame.. I am still not sure. I don't want to blame the wrong people, but everytime I try to update the pack I keep getting an internal error. There is nothing I can really do, so I suppose I should wait until it gets fixed.

In short, the bad news is that, unfortunately, because of some error while updating/creating the title, Wastelands is delayed 'till February :'( I really wanted that the next update would have been the release of the title pack, but unfortunately it wasn't it. Wastelands is NOT canceled. Just put on hold while stuff gets fixed.

In the meantime, enjoy this screen :d

See you next time!
Beetle Racer
Wastelands: Project Resumed!  
The work on Wastelands is resumed, i'm really excited! A release date is also planed to be coming quite soon, so stay tuned everyone!

I couldn't post so many screenshots in the last time, because I want to avoid spoiling more of the tracks^^ However, here is a picture that shows that the solo campaign is put together and fully functional! (only a part of it is shown in the screen)

Do not hesitate to speculate/talk about the title here!
I am also planning to have a server set up by the release, but I can't promise anything. I also wish I could have a manialink..

Anyways, have fun!
Beetle Racer

Wastelands is released! More detailed information and download link on page one! (l)
Beetle Racer

Awesome that you've actually came to a release! Very great job on it! Let's try it (brb) .
Segmentation fault

Now, after the new Canyon update, I noticed that Wastelands looks pretty good with those new blocks :d

For the ones who just joined, Wastelands is available for download on the first page, along with all screens gathered there and the trailer!
Last edited by FT»Mandark,
Beetle Racer

Beetle Racer

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME :o
Site Leader

Maybe we will hear about it again?
Beetle Racer
Page: 3 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem