Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  GoAllMan!'s tracks 
GoAllMan!'s tracks
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
GoAllMan!'s tracks  
Now I have the pleasure to present you my 3 first maps, hope you can enjoy it. Do not hesitated to put feedback and comments to those maps. Thank you for you visit. I name it GoAllMan! because it's my in nick name in the game.

http://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/tr/26914

http://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/tr/26929

http://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/tr/26984

no picture on this thread for now on, probably update it later.

~marssien
Learner Driver

For your viewing pleasure :)

Edit: about to check these out btw :)
Last edited by comp,
Old Age Caravanner

Oh, thank you for that, I was wondering how to do it. :)
Learner Driver

marssien says:
Oh, thank you for that, I was wondering how to do it. :)

Sure, for you or anyone else out there wondering, this is what the code looks like (without the period). The number between the tags is the track ID#:

[track=full]12345[./track]

Edit: I tried your tracks btw, I really like the feel of some parts of them.
#1 was fun and sort of silly. After the first run, it was clear you can't take that second jump from the start at full speed. So I restarted and everything was fine and smooth sailing from there until the end.. that final jump had me frustrated the first few times through lol nothing impossible by any means but it sure hurt to have a flawless run only to biff it right before the finish ;) Beautiful city mock up btw.

#2 I think is a great track through and through.

#3 I also really like the design of, but one thing is for sure; much like the title, it's too fast! lol which of course can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on what you're looking for. It certainly forces you to exercise restraint. Despite loving the track design and wishing I could take the whole run a lot smoother, I think once I adjusted to the how this track *must* be driven to get a decent time I was able to ditch that yearning. Nice track.

That said, if you were to, for instance, wish to tame #3 I'm sure replacing the red boosts with yellow would make it a lot "friendlier" but if I'm understanding correct, that's not exactly what you're going for. I enjoyed these, thanks for sharing :)
Last edited by comp,
Old Age Caravanner

In fact the second jump of the first map was made to accommodate all users, but in my design it was intend to to be taken at full speed to land on the concrete just above the starting point. So you have to turn to the right just before the lift off. Anyway the track surely can be improve and I really like the frustrating ending, must go faster to finish.
Learner Driver

Ah I was referring to the literal second jump, at the end of the first straight away before the first turn. I thought the transfer jump was done great and very smooth. And yea, the ending isn't bad at all once you figure out just how to hit it :)

Trailing thought after playing through them again: Still think map 2 is excellent. Well done.
Old Age Caravanner

Well thank you, that's appreciate, I've inspired myself for the map 02 from those crazies map from nation forever, where you go so fast than gravity is just a suggestion and the wall and the ceiling are the track. =p
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem