Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Wish blocks trackmania 2: canyon 
Wish blocks trackmania 2: canyon
Page: 4 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

movo says:
Highway blocks. Like 4 or 6 lanes. :)

that sounds a bit like what's in the very first TM2 trailer (now known as Valley, to be released later) :p
Moped Racer

i would like for the wider roads (1-x-x), a 180 degree upwards turn, and perhaps 2 versions, one that goes up two blocks, and one that goes up one block (to eliminate that annoying bump you get between two 90 degree turns)

besides that, more scenery would be welcome, and more things to do with the angled pieces (5-7-x) things like a 2x2 90 degree turn, or even a helix would be really cool

also, i notice nothing ever goes passed 9, you guys can use 0 to you know :d

Last edited by svbg869,
Learner Driver

TroZ says:
Banked boosters.
Also, is there a block that you can use to put a roof over an area without a bunch of support poles coming down? makes it hard to have track under the roof.

The trick I've learned is to place road blocks underneath the blocks that have the problem support pillars. For example, if you have the arena roads with a crossing road, you would normally get pillars crossing all over the surface. To remove them, you can place any type of road below your under-pass, or even above it! As long as there is a non-arena road anywhere conflicting with the support pillars, they will not appear.
Learner Driver

*Inclinated boost
*Other way to build a loop ( a bit like those of bay...)
*More Scenery
Learner Driver

i hope this is wrong but Nadeo will add just 2 blocks for make a transision between 1-1 and 1-9.block ive heard

:(

Beetle Racer

SPIDER says:
i hope this is wrong but Nadeo will add just 2 blocks for make a transision between 1-1 and 1-9.block ive heard

:(

It's not wrong.
Segmentation fault

i like to see blocks !

1.railway crossing, and couple of tracks like a railway line, maybe a train near the section of the crossing
2.the high and lower cliff block, bit like the falling rocks, apart of the road missing making you keep to one side
3.broken down car "but its solid" so no hitting it lol
4.transporter truck also solid so you can use it as a ramp
5.old cowboy town "maybe with the road section going through the middle of it"
6.tunnels for the gp blocks "think this is already said above somewhere" ^^^ from someone else
7.open finishline for the road block, so no fence around it
8. and flat to banked gp block to fit the gp blocks banked corners
9.the hairpin corner with built in sign ! well another for the other way around
10.some big/medium trees to go onto the land you can build up "not the cliff blocks"
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Monotone Doppler says:
TroZ says:
Banked boosters.
Also, is there a block that you can use to put a roof over an area without a bunch of support poles coming down? makes it hard to have track under the roof.

The trick I've learned is to place road blocks underneath the blocks that have the problem support pillars. For example, if you have the arena roads with a crossing road, you would normally get pillars crossing all over the surface. To remove them, you can place any type of road below your under-pass, or even above it! As long as there is a non-arena road anywhere conflicting with the support pillars, they will not appear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
wraith say's
the pillars is very easy removed ! do not use any road blocks simply run the oil pipe through them then into and block to make it look the part...ok in some parts you may get the leg of the pipe but much better than the solid pillar

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

you want waaaay too much.
Zimmer Racer

hey man just ideas...i have alot more than them....i think the beta game tester comes out in me more..
when i see something in other game companys when testing why can we tm2 fans not have something better ;)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 4 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem