Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Wish blocks trackmania 2: canyon 
Wish blocks trackmania 2: canyon
Page: 6 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

a banked road/tarmac block would be nice, but also comes with the new updated flat to twist.
the banked on the corner would be not over the top, with the inside of the corner lower than the ground :)

We Need a Block
a smooth dirt block is needed, this block would work by sitting over the normal ground the block would so thin you would not see it, it would look like normal..but it would be very smooth no bumps, making a nice smooth driveable DIRT surface, after updating the shadows, as right now you can not drive on the land..maybe to tell which way we are putting it down put the grass/weeds down 2 sides of it, but leave the front and back clean..so come on give us a

a Thin Flat Dirt Block

let us make our roads on the dirt, without roads !

"also posted on ManiaPlanet"
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

... says:
a Thin Flat Dirt Block

yeah that would be awesome but dirt is suppose to be a little bumpy i guess ;)
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

i still wish me more scenery blocs.. ..:/
Quad Bike Racer

ReviiLo says:
i still wish me more scenery blocs.. ..:/

It's similiar situation to TM1 Desert - there is lack of typical scenery blocks, but there is still a possibility to make something that looks good using blocks that weren't designed to be used in scenery :p
G-kart Racer

Should have a building editor with smaller blocks to build buildings and scenery (l)
as in simcity3000 (make custom object)
should be possible, or i know it is, but i don´t think they do that. :(
but mayby in next env....
Beetle Racer

I think there should be a start/finish arena block. I was looking for one recently and realized it doesn't exist!

I agree with Wraith's ideas for train track pieces and ghost town pieces as well ;)
Learner Driver
Page: 6 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem