Error
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Error  
http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracksearch

... says:
Error

There was an error while processing your request ...

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Click here to go back

Exception Information

Stack trace for the exception above.

Code:
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)

at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryConsumeMetaData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet)
at System.ManiaExchange.Database.MPXAccess.GetDataset(SqlCommand cmd, Boolean transaction)
at System.ManiaExchange.Database.MPXAccess.GetData(SqlCommand cmd, Boolean transaction)
at System.ManiaExchange.Database.MPXAccess.GetData(SqlCommand cmd)
at TmExchange.Core.Database.Access.MyORM.QueryMulti[T](SqlCommand cmd, String userIDColumn, String usernameColumn)
at TmExchange.Core.Database.SearchClients.TrackSearchClient.Results()
at TmExchange.Controllers.TrackSearchController.Index(Nullable`1 mode, Nullable`1 page)
at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass15.b__12()
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)
Last edited by Patriot,
Quad Bike Racer

me too !

And after, I have " This replay already exists. " --> http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/20954/mrdvd-friends-8

:(
Last edited by Keirabxtch,
Old Age Caravanner

... says:
Error

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Still the same error and the page is very slow.
Quad Bike Racer

Yes, there does appear to be an issue in relation to our SQL Server. If you get this error, please wait a while before trying again.
The cake is not a lie...

The current application framework is killing the site. The DAL is atrocious and performs extremely poorly. Over the years I've been building MX (3 this year), nothing has been consistent; everything was practically half-arsed until I thought "hey, let's try a different approach to this!" Sure, those second approaches worked, but everything before that was never updated or brought to a production standard.

I've been spending the last few weeks rebuilding (and updating) ManiaExchange. It'll be a long time before it's near production worthy.

To conclude: MX is practically broken and I've only recently come to that conclusion. It's not something I'm proud of, but I can't keep dragging the current code along forever. It'll never last as long as TMX has. It needs to be restructured and kept consistent.
Deep fried

Thanks for the honesty Forzyy.

Good luck with the restructuring! I'm sure it's a lot of work. We all appreciate it. (y)
Site Leader

Keirabxtch says:
me too !

And after, I have " This replay already exists. " --> http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/20954/mrdvd-friends-8

:(

Hi folks,

i´ve got the same error as Keirabxtch "This replay already exists." on http://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/tr/2616 .

When the framework error message appeared for me, i was uploading my replay with a time of 30.68 secs, but it got messed up. Perhaps someone can fix the SQL table entry for this track?

Kind regards!
--
iNDEX
Learner Driver

Forzyy is understandable.
Still, it's more annoying when you have to wait a) always forever until a page, download, upload opens and b) then again only one error occurs.

Why not support Nadeo MX, technically and financially, when they write on MP.com that the tracks will get here on MX and they therefore do not deliver in the game ?
Quad Bike Racer

MX site feels faster today ^^ (l)
Beetle Racer

find tracks, gives me this, and mx feels a bit slow.

Click here to go back

Exception Information

Stack trace for the exception above.

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryConsumeMetaData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet)
at System.ManiaExchange.Database.MPXAccess.GetDataset(SqlCommand cmd, Boolean transaction)
at System.ManiaExchange.Database.MPXAccess.GetData(SqlCommand cmd, Boolean transaction)
at System.ManiaExchange.Database.MPXAccess.GetData(SqlCommand cmd)
at TmExchange.Core.Database.Access.MyORM.QueryMulti[T](SqlCommand cmd, String userIDColumn, String usernameColumn)
at TmExchange.Core.Database.SearchClients.TrackSearchClient.Results()
at TmExchange.Controllers.TrackSearchController.Index(Nullable`1 mode, Nullable`1 page)
at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass15.b__12()
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem