Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  WRC VALLEY 2013 voice update 
WRC VALLEY 2013 voice update
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
WRC VALLEY 2013 voice update  
HELLO EVERYONE

With Valley coming out sometime....i have started to think its time to renew the WRC project
1.i am in talks with Mr.DVD for WRC Mods...but more people welcome for more idea's
2.i need a very good sign maker for in game "PACE NOTES" i have some idea's, of what i need, with pics
3.in game co driver Rally voices is needed... need to record sharp clean voice "yes" your voice in game

if anyone as any idea's please give feed back below
also i will update this post later on.....
the new name with Not be WRC its going to be Trackmania WRC or on some pics you may just see TM WRC
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
SIGNS  
EDITED

THESE ARE SOME OF THE SIGNS I NEED
the pics above are copyrighted so i will have to change them...of course i also need the left side ones as well
some soon coming
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

You can extract voices from some Colin McRae Rally game. I think it's a cool idea :cool:
Beetle Racer

EDITED

VOICES not needed now read below for update
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
voice update  
hello everyone

No need for voices i have now got 54 BRAND NEW VOICES

example
2 left
4 right
hairpin right
handbrake
crest
jump
keep left

so you maybe hear
"2 right barrier outside, 100, 2 left, do not cut, into, narrow bridge, 100, 2 right, barrier outside.. finish"
thats just one set of new voice pace notes of the 54
these voices are now copyrighted by me...and Team AWK
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

10 more voices been added ! total 64 !
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

somebody cares?
Zimmer Racer

guess you do not "space" i would say yes somebody does care, as there some people who like the rallying thing....
i want to try and bring rallying to tm like i have done sofar, i was trying to make it newer on valley..
thats why i added the updates...just because there is no posts does not mean people like you do not care.....
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

I care! I look forward to see how this progresses. (y)
Site Leader

same here! :)
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem