Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  map District 25 - The file specified exceeds the maximum fil... 
map District 25 - The file specified exceeds the maximum file size.
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
map District 25 - The file specified exceeds the maximum file size.  
District 25 ..

I have play it, and i will post my replay but .. "The file specified exceeds the maximum file size."

:'( :'( :'(
Last edited by eyebo,
Old Age Caravanner

Yeah, some people have problem with uploading their replay on the District 25 track. I've messaged Forzyy about it, but he's asleep atm. Hopefully it'll be fixed.
Does it djent?

ok Thank ;)

there may be a manipulation to reduce the size of the replay..
Old Age Caravanner

I kept getting the same error. So I downloaded all the replays that were up and checked the size. They all had less than 3MB and my 2 replays ( both below 50min) had slightly more than 3MB.
Drove the map once more, improved by 45s and the replay had 2.8MB.
I don't know what influences the size of the replay file, it can't be the length only, but what I can say is that the max replay size is 3MB ;)
Old Age Caravanner

In TMUF some people were unable to submit replays on AntyLoL by Kamyl because of replay size.

The people with the biggest replays? Gamepad or other analog drivers. More control points, more information stored in the replay.

The smallest replays were keyboard drivers. Less information in the replay since the control is not as finite.
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem