Location: Home  Community Forums  Resources  [GameMode] Endurance 
[GameMode] Endurance
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
[GameMode] Endurance  
A new gamemode for TM2, which is basically endurance. Maps are either multilap maps or maps with a lot of checkpoints.
If you cross a checkpoint, other racers have a certain time to reach that checkpoint too. The time you get to keep up with the current leader (who goes through the cp first) decreases as the match progresses, knocking out slower people over time. In the end there's only one player left who wins.

Close races nearly garantueed (brb) .

Screenshots

Download and info: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7795439/tm2/web_Endurance/index.html
Segmentation fault

Highly recommended gamemode! Incredibly fun! (y)

I hope to put a server up with it soon.
Site Leader

Definitely the most fun mode ever made! Going to build one or two more maps to add to the trackpool this weekend. Hope we can do a demo-run on a server soonish.
Moped Racer

The mode is crazy fun. Frustrating too, when you race against trained drivers xD. But highly recommended. GET IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
The Green Dude

My server is up with this mode. Grab some friends and click here to play -> eyebo's endurance server
Site Leader

This game mode is awesome me and eyebo raced it for almost 9 minutes ^^ yesterday and had a blast
and then i saved the replay to watch it, and i could see my car the whole race, but i only saw eyebos last cp :(
and i would like to see that, it was so exciting and fun that i wanted to see it again from eyebo car but no i couldn´t :(

Replay save is strange - and please add auto save becouse that don´t work either ?
i understand why its not autosave, becouse the race has no finish,,,
but isn´t it posible to auto save race when the winner it found.
but the autosave is useless if you cant repair the replay file :-w

some files meight help :d
replay
screen shot
Beetle Racer

The mode has been updated.
Main changes are fixed syncs and correct checkpoint timer display and quite a few tiny and big fixes.
The changelist is viewable at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7795439/tm2/web_Endurance/index.html .
The updated version is also downloadable there (or at ManiaPark).

@Spider: Your bug might be fixed in this version but I can't confirm that myself. Autosaves do and will not work, tho.
Segmentation fault

I've updated my server too. Thanks for continuing to improve this mode TGYoshi! (y)
Site Leader

Alot of fun! To bad im such a terrible canyon driver, think i managed 3 mins one time -.- Would be awesome if someone could open a Stadium server with this mode :)
2+2=5

And it doesnt exist for tmu :c
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem