Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Personal Review on TM2 so far. 
Personal Review on TM2 so far.
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Personal Review on TM2 so far.  
Canyon, first track I got use to the controls and somewhat becam a pro from there.
Stadium, Tm2 stadium and the TMUF stadium are both good and basicaly the same to each other.
Shootmania, still figuring it out. Shoot em up games aren't my specallity
Valley, can't say! Hasn't been released to play yet!
Old Age Caravanner

brilliant review

I give your review: 10/10
Quad Bike Racer

fallout says:
brilliant review

I give your review: 10/10

Thank you! (y)
Old Age Caravanner

Excellent review of the review fallout.
11/10
;)

----------------
This topic could have been a good start for a blog...
Beetle Racer

best review ever (l)
You should work for Gamespot or IGN
Last edited by FT»Mandark,
Beetle Racer

sonixerik says:
Canyon, first track I got use to the controls and somewhat becam a pro from there.

Amazing. You learned the controls and became a pro on the same map. I'm not sure if that speaks to your own personal skills or the ease to which one can learn Canyon. Either way, it's an interesting phenomenon.

sonixerik says:
Stadium, Tm2 stadium and the TMUF stadium are both good and basicaly the same to each other.

Doesn't "both" refer to two of something? You speak about three Stadiums. Nevermind, there are actually four Stadiums. TMN, TMU, TMUF/TMNF, and TM2S.

sonixerik says:
Shootmania, still figuring it out. Shoot em up games aren't my specallity

Mine neither. But the block selection has went absolutely crazy. Trampolines, stamina jump platforms, grappling hooks, and so much more. Endless fun really.

sonixerik says:
Valley, can't say! Hasn't been released to play yet!

True, but you've seen the trailer and the gameplay videos. And you know it's TrackMania. So you know it will be fun! That's not the most objective of opinions. But at this point I don't really care about being objective, do you?
Site Leader

Leave the trolling to the professionals, please.
Quad Bike Racer

But, how will I ever become a professional troll if I don't start practicing?
Site Leader

Getting even more off-topic

eyebo says:
Mine neither. But the block selection has went absolutely crazy. Trampolines, stamina jump platforms, grappling hooks, and so much more. Endless fun really.

I'm starting to wonder if their even going to have any ideas left for upcoming environments
Moped Racer

Maybe they're hoping Storm will last people for a long while so that we they can focus on more TM enviros. (l)
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem