Canyon forever!
Page: 2 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

What is Canyon ? :p
Learner Driver

They have given life to rally2 aka valley. DOA. Every time I drive off road I feel like I'm going through a cornfield.
I want Island2. Wide open spaces, massive construction space, no poles or signs hidden in the grass, no slide or slide I don't care. I know it will never happen but if it does Canyon can go quietly into the sunset. Long live Canyon!
Last edited by The Doctor,
Learner Driver

If we could have Island2 that would make me so happy (l)
Beetle Racer

Island 2 would be great :cool:
Canyoooon (l)
Learner Driver

Well, current patterns would predict snow is coming next, in one form or another. Coincidentally, Nadeo is working on smoothing out shootmania at the moment, and Cryo's the next envi. Maybe a duo-blast of snow envis, one for SM and one for TM. One can hope. Maybe they'll make them both into one environment in preparation for questmania. . .

Cxom continues to daydream . . .
Moped Racer

It seems we have only good things to look forward too!
Beetle Racer

Banjee says:
If we could have Island2 that would make me so happy (l)

(l) (l) (l)
..wasn't me

Cxom says:
Maybe a duo-blast of snow envis, one for SM and one for TM.

I never even thought of more than 3 enviros for tm2... :o
what if... 8-|
Beetle Racer

Well Nadeo already said that Stadium was a "bonus" enviro. It was unplanned. So it doesn't count towards the 3 they want to do for TM2. :)
Site Leader

It's quite sad that TrackMania 2 is coming to its conclusion :$

EDIT: And since TM2 is pretty much a re-imagination of the first TrackMania, the last environment will most likely be a snow one.
Last edited by FT»Mandark,
Beetle Racer
Page: 2 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem