Tracks by pfm
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Tracks by pfm  
Hi All,

I'm a veteran driver from the TMO days, i had been away from trackmania until a couple of months ago.

I've just released my first map ever!

I've learned a lot from the experiment and tried following the advice i found on these forums.
Had some good drivers beta test my track and asked for someone to help me make a good screenshot.

I was hoping some of the more experienced mappers out there could take a look at my map and say what you think?

It would mean a lot :-)

The style im going for with my tracks is a no boost mix of FS and nice drifts (but i don't like drift drift drift drift, i prefer a map to be driftable in places but with variation) i also like to have a tricky spot on the map that if you ace that spot you gain a lot of momentum to win the map.
I also try to design with online rounds mode in mind, since its my favourite mode of play.

Here's my map.
There's a video as well if you want to preview it

Last edited by pfm,
Quad Bike Racer
The StigAcademy track series  
Hi all,

I'm launching a new mini track series called the StigAcademy, based on the popular and misterious Stig from the TopGear TV Show.

Each map will be focused on a particular feature of the Canyon car handling or a particular style of corners.

Maps will be pure time attack maps and very short.

I will invite a driver from the comunity to secretly drive the Author time as The Stig.
Each time anyone beats the Stig by uploading a replay faster than the author time I will reveal the Stig's identity and then launch a new mini track :-)

I hope you have fun,

So here's the first map based on the Understeer behaviour of the Canyon car.
It's a very simple flow of corners that you should drive between 11 and 12 secs

Stig time to beat: 00:11.304

========================================
Video: Watch the Stig's Power Lap (00:11.304)
========================================

Quad Bike Racer

Second map in the series released!
Go beat the Stig!

Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem