Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Are there even good tech servers? 
Are there even good tech servers?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Are there even good tech servers?  
Since the release Ive been searching good techservers, but all I find are some stupid LOL maps that can be build by a monkey in 3 minutes... why do people even build these maps?

Is there any server that has a few players and only good techtracks ~30-45 seconds? :(
Learner Driver

I don't play a lot of TM2S, but when I do I usually play on the "TM-Suomi - techStar" server in Finland. They have some nice tech maps there. There's not always players there, but usually if you join and have some friends in-game you can get a game going and others will join. That's how it works for me anyway.
Site Leader

Yup it's pretty cool server, with many my tracks from TMNF :d I'm also admin there, so if you feel like we have missed a cool tech map published in Mania-Exchange, you're welcome to PM me or user "reaby", the master admin of the server.
Beetle Racer

wormi says:
Yup it's pretty cool server, with many my tracks from TMNF :d I'm also admin there, so if you feel like we have missed a cool tech map published in Mania-Exchange, you're welcome to PM me or user "reaby", the master admin of the server.

Is the server still on-line ? I can't find it at the moment anyway.
I'm also disappointed in the lack of tech servers.. they are usually just totally empty :|
Learner Driver

Tech Classix is another great server in TM2S. :) Great map selection. And I was on it a couple days ago with half a dozen people.
Site Leader

eyebo»LT says:
Tech Classix is another great server in TM2S. :) Great map selection. And I was on it a couple days ago with half a dozen people.

Thanx eyebo , but I couldn't find this one either :/
I did find another good tech server with great maps but only 2 players :d
It's from a fench team, can't remember the name exactly, I believe the team name is 'tavernicole'
Learner Driver

The URL for TechClassix is:
maniaplanet://#join=chris92-dev@TMStadium

Maybe it's not up all the time since it's a dev server. Chris works on plugins and stuff.
Site Leader

HubbY says:
wormi says:

Is the server still on-line ? I can't find it at the moment anyway.
I'm also disappointed in the lack of tech servers.. they are usually just totally empty :|

Try find server DriftStation (or something like that) which nowadays is the stad server of Reaby. Also he has another server [DFF]Nolife but that's private :p
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem