Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MX HEADERS CONTEST - VOTING 
MX HEADERS CONTEST - VOTING
Page: 1 of 4
Locked  0 Observer
MX HEADERS CONTEST - VOTING  

- Header sets are here.
- To vote, PM me with the number of the set (1 to 5) you'd like to see on the site.
- Voting deadline is 14 July, 2013.
Zimmer Racer

they're all fine. do you really have to make winners and losers here?

just make it so it shows a different banner each time the page loads, not just the two.
Moped Racer

not stylish, you know.
Zimmer Racer

Agree. This is not a random blog.
Lagoon yay!

irondragons says:
just make it so it shows a different banner each time the page loads, not just the two.

Hopefully with winner makes it 3 with Valley (l)
Surely Retired

they all have relatively the same format. they all have the logo and look relatively similar, so it's not like some random blog? None of them look bad either. if one of them did, then that would be another story.

more fun if it's a community thing, so more people will be able to think hey that's my banner, instead of just the one person. it is a site that's based around community after all.

it's your site, so whatever, but I think just picking one set for the sake of looking professional, instead of say just letting everyone have their work showcased, is kinda ridiculous.
Moped Racer

I like the idea of using all banners quite a bit. Really goes hand in hand with TM's community focus :)

And since you only see one at a time it still is stylish imo.

But it's not a big issue for me..
Last edited by Tuta,
· · · – – – · · ·

we've been called ridiculous before, but never professional :p

I do see your point, but its always been the case that when we open these kind of contests, a winner is picked which sits at the top of the page until the next time we decide to change them. I did just review them all, and while they are all nice, it would be quite disjointed to pick them all.

You must remember that you have been here about as long as the site (lets go back really far back in time to TMO), so you identify easily no matter what, but newer people need to see some identity from us.
Surely Retired

Why 2 headers (Stadium & Canyon)?
:s
Beetle Racer

why not?
Zimmer Racer
Page: 1 of 4 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem