Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC Announcements: Current: End of Year 2013 
MTC Announcements: Current: End of Year 2013
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

I have the same question as sho0ta. When will the judging be over? And also, does anyone check posts on the Summer MTC page :-w
Moped Racer

It`s so hot outside, give the judges a little bit more time. (y)
And by the way: building an acrobatic track on valley is really hard (what is more important: the ``flow`` or the ``acrobatic``?
Learner Driver

Hello, everyone,

I am sorry for dropping the ball on the judging of MTC June, it's still not done (and, honestly, not even "in progress" :-(

My vacation, from which I'm writing, ends on August 4th, then I'll try to get it sorted as quickly as possible.

higgx says:
It`s so hot outside, give the judges a little bit more time. (y)
And by the way: building an acrobatic track on valley is really hard (what is more important: the ``flow`` or the ``acrobatic``?

ACROBATIC is the theme. it is more important, I'd say, but judges will be independent.
Last edited by Alcator,
Moped Racer

Its ok Alcator, I understand that real life things can get in the way ;) Besides, I think I need to learn a little more patience lol. I'm just really anxious to see how I did in the June MTC because its my first time entering an MTC :)
Zack11
Last edited by Zack11,
Moped Racer

Results of June MTC are out - go check them out!
Moped Racer
November 2013 MTC is skipped - get involved in the Celebration events instead!  
Hello, everyone,

I will NOT be hosting an MTC for November, but I strongly recommend you join the official NADEO track building competition to celebrate 10th anniversary of the game!
Moped Racer

Also, if you just don't feel like stadiuming and want to be part of a large project, go check out Projects and Competitions real quick.
The Green Dude

A basco would still be awesome ;)
Beetle Racer

When some results =p
Beetle Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem