General Issues
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
General Issues  
hiyaz, ive been gone from canyon for a while and had a huge update I said cool maybe the missing track pieces will be added - nope oh well. I like the extra trees that's cool

1. anyhow what is the max copper amount, now my new track that I will be releasing this week is at 10,048 so far. I would like anyone can drive it without lag or problems. I know stadium people have a problem at around 4,000 plus

2. I see making a good intro is still not fixed - example. start at one key add a key move camera then add another key and have it at condition none. start the process over again like I do in stadium - united
go to move from different location, camera doesn't move just x,y,z moves just like before

3. removing the name above the car, weird I tried this
go to edit reply and the name above the car isn't there. export it and save it
import it for gps run it and the name is there o-0 i tried different ways with the export ghost and ingame mode save it with the name and without the name it still shows up, lol. is this just a bug ?. I fig out the custom camera so that's ok

4. can we have custom loadscreens now ? or just the default one

that's about it, so be looking for my new uploads with redone images and I to use opendrive for direct linking both of my filden accounts wont open just says site is down for maintenance hmm been 2 days so far still cant log on

5. what is the total size of the track can be for PPO

thx for any help on this..........

Last edited by Sinister,
Old Age Caravanner

@1.) My tracks are usually close to 10.000 CC. No complaints, yet.
But it is not only the number of blocks that are responsible for lags. It also has something to do with what is visible on the screen while driving. F.e. a big wood in the backround or high towers need more power to compute.
(I have no proof for that, but that's what I have experienced...)

The track-size (in kb) is more influenced by MT and additional ghosts, rather than blocks.
:d
Beetle Racer

Hans Holo says:
The track-size (in kb) is more influenced by MT and additional ghosts, rather than blocks.
:d

And the lightmaps that are stored in the track file as well. ;)
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem