Location: Home  Community Forums  General  mania-creative CLOSED + MX feed back 
mania-creative CLOSED + MX feed back
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
mania-creative CLOSED + MX feed back  
Hello everone

WTF as mania-creative closed down, keep getting this below

Mania Creative 2008-2013 / Content remains copyright.

Closed/For Sale : web(at)mania-creative(dot)com
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

tstargermany decided to close it a month ago already. was closed on July 1st.
Zimmer Racer

thats sad.liked that site, if i was stuck on something, could always find it there....
thankyou space for your replie :)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

This was his parting message on the Mania Creative forums:

"TStarGermany" says:
Ok everyone, I think it's time to do this.

MAC will close down on June, 30th 2013...

5 ½ years and 8.2 million page views are enough, I guess. Mania Creative ("TM Creative" back then) was born in 2008, started by not even a handful of enthusiast individuals who had a love for producing all sorts of creative material for Trackmania. And over time, it had grown into the largest creative community of the entire Trackmania / Shootmania network, giving each one of us the opportunity to make lots of new buddies :)

However, that's the past. I tried to save the whole enterprise by giving it a new outlook and a bunch of custom programmed software services but the games we love are getting older as we're getting older and the community simply isn't anymore what it used to be. The time for creative enthusiasts like us has ultimately run out.

Until the 30th of June you can make your backup copies of manuals and downloads and that's pretty much all there is left to say from my side... if you want to say something, press the "reply" button.

Take care.
Yuri aka TStarGermany
Site Leader

^^^^ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

always sad when a good website goes down....i have just closed mine down ungs.co.uk gaming clan in the last hour
cost of running it right now is just too much..but i still own the name till 2015 if i want to start back up !
But like i said above i am very sad to see it go...
hope TStarGermany all the best

ps
thanks for the dvd i won from there website ;)
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

tsgermany was always very enthusiastic and hopeful about the community. the site had so much useful stuff compiled on it, and was obviously a labour of love much like TMX/MX. It's sad to see it go, but also see that enthusiasm go

Mr.A, don't you ever dare shut this site down. :@
Last edited by irondragons,
Moped Racer

irondragons says:

Mr.A, don't you ever dare shut this site down. :@

That would be the end of TrackMania as we know it
Beetle Racer

Mr.A, don't you ever dare shut this site down :@

be honest i think you are right ^^^^^
everytime it went down...on TMX i was so gutted
and had my fingers crossed so hard they nearly snapped, waiting for it to come back online
YES i know MX is HUGE PART OF THIS GAME...do you think UBISOFT knows this ?
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem