Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  Need a good map for an event - Will pay 
Need a good map for an event - Will pay
Page: 1 of 1
Locked  0 Observer
Need a good map for an event - Will pay  
Hey Guys... I'm new to the community but I am part of a group that is hosting an event. I would like to find a good map for Track Mania2 Stadium to run part of the event on. Preferably this map hasn't been posted here yet. If you have some thing you are working on or want to make something fresh please send me a message here. I can compensate you with either a little bit of money or even a new keyboard, mouse, headset, etc depending on where you live. This is something that needs to happen fast so contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Last edited by danman,
Learner Driver

What type of track(s) are you looking for?

Is this event for seasoned Stadium players or for new people to the game?

Often competitions are played on "tech" or "speedtech" maps, but they are sometimes a bit tricky unless the players are given time to train on the maps prior to the event.

I'm not a TM2 Stadium builder, but I'm asking these questions because knowing the type of map you're going for will probably decide which author will make a map for you... as most authors tend to specialize in one style or another.
Site Leader

The map should be good for intermediate and seasoned racers... maybe around 1 min in length. Definitely a tech map.. but not almost impossible to finish.
Learner Driver

pm nevermind then.
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem