Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Error Uploading Platform Replay 
Error Uploading Platform Replay
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Error Uploading Platform Replay  
Hey. :)

I tried uploading a reaply for Canyon Platform. I get a red error message telling me the replay must use the CanyonCar and it won't let me upload the replay. I tried validating the replay in-game and it worked fine. i deleted the reaplay, restarted the game, got another time for Platform A01, tried again, same error.

Any suggestions? i couldn't find where the replays autosaves so I manually saved the replays I had attempted to upload.

Thanks.
G-kart Racer

Are you driving the replay in the Platform title pack or in the main Canyon title?
Site Leader

Thanks for the reply. I drove it in Platform title. Wasn't aware you could drive it in the regular one, is that what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
G-kart Racer

I don't know why, but the "Title" listed for some of the Nadeo Platform tracks is listed as TMCanyon instead of Platform. Try uploading a replay (driven in the Platform Title Pack) on "Platform A05 - Watch Your Step by   Ubisoft Nadeo and see if that works.

If that works, then perhaps those values could be manually changed (by TGYoshi) on MX for the Platform tracks so that it accepts all replays from the Platform Title Pack.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Well, I downloaded the Platform tracks from here, put them in the maps folder and did some runs in the standard Canyon game. Works fine this way.

I give your method a shot as well.

Thanks again for the help here.
G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem