Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  ESL needs your maps for first Canyon premiership! 
ESL needs your maps for first Canyon premiership!
Page: 2 of 2
Locked  0 Observer

and if this isnt possible?
ive built a platformstart

btw what about the maps sent earlier this year?
ive sent a map but i never gor a reply
so my question is if i could/ have to send it again?
Beetle Racer

FT»Lodec says:
and if this isnt possible?
ive built a platformstart

btw what about the maps sent earlier this year?
ive sent a map but i never gor a reply
so my question is if i could/ have to send it again?

I'm afraid that we haven't answered those mails ... :s
Those maps didn't make the last mappack, so I think it wouldn't be advisable to send them in again.
Moped Racer

On a league map it is better to have no GPS at all.

The way should be clear without GPS and people who drive the cup will train these maps, so they will know the way for the match anyway.
Moped Racer

normally leagemaps are techmaps i think
but mine was a faster speedtecher
actually i dont like it that much anymore so i dont know if i will send it again

is there any prefered style?
Beetle Racer

Marius 89 says:
On a league map it is better to have no GPS at all.

The way should be clear without GPS and people who drive the cup will train these maps, so they will know the way for the match anyway.

my way is clear.I used many signs and no transitions at all, I just want it to be a help for players that aren't good enough to figure out themselves how to improve :-w eg fsns a part where they always drifted. a gps can help a lot.. also I use 2 ghosts with different lines, so you can see what might be faster or not ;) and i dont think the text I made is a big- or any distraction..
Moped Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem