Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  TM Rally leaderboards web app 
TM Rally leaderboards web app
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
TM Rally leaderboards web app  
Hi all,

After playing some excellent rally style Valley tracks by Wombat and wraith I had an idea of creating a website where you can see total times for all the stages in a rally.

This makes it more fun to hunt the different stages knowing you can compare your times like in a real rally.

here is the site (instructions inside)
http://tm-rally.appspot.com/

A couple of excelent rallys to get you started:
Quad Bike Racer

This is really a great tool! :d

MX Supporter

Great job pfm.
To make it generic in the way that you have makes it a great tool! (y)
Old Age Caravanner
Rally of Molvania Planets Competition  
To celebrate the availability of pfm's great TM Rally tool, I'm offering planet prizes for the Rally of Molvania (5 stages so far with sixth under construction).

All submitted replays are collated by TM Rally and for drivers that post a replay on all stages, their overall standing for the Rally of Molvania is calculated.
Rally of Molvania standings are here
Planets will be awarded to those drivers that finish all of the stages and have the fastest overall times as follows:
1st 10,000 planets
2nd 5,000 planets
3rd 2,000 planets
Special 500 planets for the craziest stunt or spectacular crash (where the driver still finishes the stage).
Deadline for the competition is midnight GMT at the beginning of 1st Nov 2013.
Good Luck and Have Fun (y)

[Edited to add deadline]
Last edited by Wombat,
Old Age Caravanner

pfm: I've said it before, but you are awesome. I was just about to start adding up my times for my own amusement and then you posted this. Thank you for enabling my laziness. ;)
Learner Driver

eheh no problem inc :-)

if theres any feature requests just let me know and i'll see what i can do
Quad Bike Racer

Started the series of wombats maps, totally lost my touch vs inc at the 2nd one :d I got you with a second on first one but those million obstacles on 2nd one kill me^^ I need to try last 3 also later.
Beetle Racer

very nice :)
people like you's keep me making tracks i love, i was going to give up..
when i could not make the V-Rally title pack work,
thankyou for the above ^^^

buddy request to ALL rally fans !
send me a pm for my login lol
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

quote from wombat
1st 10,000 planets
2nd 5,000 planets
3rd 2,000 planets
Special 500 planets for the craziest stunt or spectacular crash (where the driver still finishes the stage).
Good Luck and Have Fun

why not hold a big championship around nov 5th i will give what you have up there ^^^^
see if we can get a server as well ERC Rally
i have friends who would give more planets as well !
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

@wormi: I drove a less efficient route on Molvania S1. With your route, 44 is possible. :)
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem