Blockmixing
Page: 3 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

until then we have HEX 8-|
G-kart Racer

imposs to make smth original and fun without it?
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
imposs to make smth original and fun without it?

Chicken? :p
Moped Racer

xD chicken
I allways love to see ppls joining my servers and drive disoriented and leave without a poop.
Also I love to see ppls who feel familiar :d

go lolzone, and be patiently with me on the controler, I wait for xaseco2 :)

btt.: can I get help pls.
I made now different experinces with not listed blocks in the HEXeditor, I cant find them.

by searching the converted xyz the same, I was trying other arrangement like xzy zxy, nothing work.

pls help
this problem is not at all blocks, but increases rapidly by increased number of the blocks.

ty
Last edited by TROLLZOR,
G-kart Racer

You can try adding one to the X and Z units (Y is height), then try to search the correct position.

So instead of 0F 10 05 search for 10 10 06.
Segmentation fault

TGYoshi says:
You can try adding one to the X and Z units (Y is height), then try to search the correct position.

So instead of 0F 10 05 search for 10 10 06.

I have to try this but it doesnt work. I think the x-variable is not correct in hex maybe -1 from original
it is very dificult to find Blocks when many blocks are build. I do mix at start with less blocks or i have only one block there is others from all and then i find an part of the name in text.
Learner Driver

There is some kind of compression.
If you have 2 arena blocks, it might look like this:

ArenaWall[INSERT SYMBOLS HERE] [......] FloodLight[Symbols]

The two objects are:
- ArenaWall
- ArenaFloodLight
However, it's compressed.

I'm not really knowing how the compression really looks like, but it seems to be something like this.
Segmentation fault

Since nadeo failed to give the possibilty of having to blocks next to each other that would actually fit in a logical way (for example a concrete and a road block due to the "transition/connection") I cant wait to see a new app lice challenge edit to make even better looking tracks.
But just randomly mixing blocks like many people used to in the old days isn't "the right thing" to do IMO.
Learner Driver

Hi guys, check this thread out, i hope it will help a little :p
Learner Driver

Updated the post with tossha's decompressor, it'll certainly help you a lot. (Bottom of the post)
Segmentation fault
Page: 3 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem