Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2 
75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2
Page: 34 of 75
Post Reply  0 Observer

tcq says:
Gogo and finish this map :) It would give me a reason to reinstall mania planet :d

Quad Bike Racer

reinstall = install again, might make more sense now.
Zimmer Racer

I think his surprise was that ManiaPlanet was uninstalled in the first place.

But yeah, gogo, lets finish this! :cool:
Site Leader

Now I get it: I thought you had Maniaplanet still installed. But yea: WHY DID YOU UNINSTALL IT?! :@
Quad Bike Racer

There are many reasons so it's not that unthinkable. For one, TM2 sucks and is inferior to TMU in all possible ways :wait:

Why tcq as a main map tester of ET in the TM2 section has uninstalled the game is another story though. Still waiting for that TFET3 to happen in the future.
Learner Driver

RIP TFET.
Old Age Caravanner

Going a bit offtopic are we?

My part is almost done. :d I'll submit it in a day or three.
Site Leader

Yes we are, but I think TFET3 is very unlikely to come as long as we can't play both envis on same server,which is technically difficult due to decisions and rushing Nadeo did years ago... Well, that's a way to kill some environments for sure.
Beetle Racer

There will be some news about TFET soon. That's what I know from tcq ^^
Moped Racer

Alright guys, back on track! :p

The good news (kinda): I've now received 43 parts as well as a number of acknowledgements concerning parts; there are 32 left to be collected.

The bad news (kinda): A few players have resigned from building. As a result I now have an open template that I need a new builder for. If you're interested (and you're not already building a part) PM me here on MX or just reply to this thread.
Moped Racer
Page: 34 of 75 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem