Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2 
75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2
Page: 30 of 75
Post Reply  0 Observer

I have made 3 completely different parts already.. Not satisfied with any of them. This was harder to build than I tought :(
Does it djent?

Just wait until you have to drive it.
Moped Racer

GanjaRider says:
Real man are not ashamed to say they also play casual games. =p

Real men don't play casual games 8-|
Beetle Racer

Real men play just what they want and don't care about other's opinions.
Beetle Racer

wormi says:
Real men play just what they want and don't care about other's opinions.

Quad Bike Racer

did you receive my part?
it isnt showed in 2nd post
Beetle Racer

I hope this won't remain as an eternal project since there has been almost no progress in the list. Maybe sending a message to the remaining builders to remind them they are part of the project would be a wise option. Or at least setting a deadline or something. At this rate we get to play the map on the 11th anniversary of TM (brb)
Learner Driver

lolita :o) says:
I hope this won't remain as an eternal project since there has been almost no progress in the list. Maybe sending a message to the remaining builders to remind them they are part of the project would be a wise option. Or at least setting a deadline or something. At this rate we get to play the map on the 11th anniversary of TM (brb)

+1
MX Supporter

Would be good to set some deadline now. The places not completed till it would be shared again to new people then.
Beetle Racer

I'd gladly give my place to anyone willing to take it, but people don't really want it...
Zimmer Racer
Page: 30 of 75 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem