Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2 
75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2
Page: 31 of 75
Post Reply  0 Observer

I could give it to div, who gave up his part to Hitch

Edit: About deadlines, yes, I realize my focuses have been elsewhere lately, and I'll start sending out reminders asap.

Elsewhere, I could really use someone to help me sort through and edit all the parts, and so if someone would like to make this a cooperative effort, that'd surely help the project along faster than I alone am able to make it go.
Last edited by Cxom,
Moped Racer

Space says:
I'd gladly give my place to anyone willing to take it, but people don't really want it...

Cxom says:
I could give it to div, who gave up his part to Hitch

Or you could give it to me. Either way, I'd like to build a part if a slot opens up.

Cxom says:
Elsewhere, I could really use someone to help me sort through and edit all the parts, and so if someone would like to make this a cooperative effort, that'd surely help the project along faster than I alone am able to make it go.

I could help out there if needed.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

EYEBO'S BACK!!
Quad Bike Racer

:o
Site Leader

In the previous episode of MX-TV you saw eyebo do a comeback after being away for MONTHS. How long will the comeback be? Will he be back for good, or will he suddenly disappear again? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF MX-TV

ooooook.
Yeah I should probably finish up my build now ^_^ Only got some polishing left.
Does it djent?

chuckie»LT says:
In the previous episode of MX-TV you saw eyebo do a comeback after being away for MONTHS. How long will the comeback be? Will he be back for good, or will he suddenly disappear again? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF MX-TV

ooooook.
Yeah I should probably finish up my build now ^_^ Only got some polishing left.

He-Mania! The Masters Of The Universe!
Beetle Racer

sent eyebo my template, consider me replaced.
Zimmer Racer

Moped Racer

Me and comp have submitted our duo part (The track finish :cool: )

Those shots look impressive Cxom!

gogogogogogogogog Everyone
Quad Bike Racer

lolita :o) says:
At this rate we get to play the map on the 11th anniversary of TM (brb)

We should have started building it a year before 10th anniversary, then maybe it would have been done for 10th one. Oh right, there was no valley back then :/
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 31 of 75 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem